Monday, September 14, 2009

new blog

No world, I am not leaving you. This blog will still be active.

Why is it that whenever someone says they're making a new blog, everyone automatically assumes that the old one is dying or dead?

Yeesh.

I've decided to create a new blog, born out of the frustration of reading reviews from so-called "experts."

Fuck. Them.

Experts. Pft. What exactly does one have to do to become an "expert" at something? Who gets to decide what qualifies an expert? Not that there's no value in an expert review. I'm sure there is, somewhere. But I often get the feeling that experts are writing to other experts, which usually leaves out 99 percent of the population.

Hence the birth of Purchaser's Review.

I plan on doing a post every day, rain or shine.

Some might call me stupid for starting another blog when this one is so new. I don't care. It's my blog and I'll do whatever the hell I damn well want with it.

:) Have a nice day!


(Duty-free shops are a wonderful thing...as I found out at Dublin's airport. This is about half of what I bought.)

2 comments:

  1. fantastic idea for a blog! good luck with it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! It's your blogging world, chica. Do what works for YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Because I'm needy.