Friday, December 31, 2010

2011

So it's almost fucking 2011. One more year to live, if we're to go by crappy John Cusack movies.

A little less than a year ago I posted my 2010 resolutions. Since then, I've lost a boyfriend, gotten a new job, lost a few friends, gained a few friends, appreciated alcohol, lost all hope of having a normal sleep cycle, and have found out who really matters in my life. I've started a new fish tank, haven't finished the 55 gallon that is (still) sitting in my basement, and have figured out a Plan. A Plan for my life. It's still in transition, but I know what I'm going to do. Which is pretty fucking fantastic, if you ask me.

I hope ya'll have a fantastic New Year's. And I hope that your hangovers aren't that bad.

And, above all, I hope that ya'll can appreciate the goods, the bads, and the absolute insanity of 2011. Let's make it a good year. That's my plan.

1 comment:

  1. I want to know the plan for your life. I feel I should know as one of your wives.

    ReplyDelete

Because I'm needy.