Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pour some sugar on it

Sometimes you're the bug, sometimes you're the windshield. Mark Knopfler said some shit like that once, and I can't help but totally agree with him. Usually, I'm pretty good at balancing myself, but lately I've been more bug and less windshield.



My parakeet told me to snap out of it. Ok, really, all he said was "pour some sugar on me" (yes, he actually does say it, and no, I don't have that shit up on Youtube. Yet.), but I get the feeling that that's what he meant.


Bug's death-date is approaching. I feel like I should stop by her grave and give her some flowers or shit - but really, for someone who was as awesome as she is that falls a bit short. Far too conventional. Maybe if I set the cemetary on fire...she'd appreciate that.



Someone who I once considered to be a friend isn't talking to me (story of my life?). Christmas is here, so I pretty much have to force cheerful bubbly happiness out of every pore of my body while at work (gag). Seriously people. I am not cheerful. Rudolph can die in a hole for all I care. You remember the part where he was drifting on the piece of ice?


I always secretly hoped it would capsize.


Life would be boring if it were easy. I think. I mean, don't get me wrong, if I win the lotto I'm not going to be all "oh gosh, this is just too easy! Take back your evil money!" Hell no.



I'm totally takin that shit and going on a vacation. Several vacations, actually. I think I'll start in Spain.


If you never hear from me again, that's where I'm at. On a beach somewhere with Raymundo, soaking up the rays and sippin a Mai Tai.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because I'm needy.