Monday, October 12, 2009

Picture Monday

So I am still sick. I apologize for the lack of photos in this week's Picture Monday, but I'm too lazy sick to go out and take some. So, I'm going to show you a few I took a couple of years ago on Oak Island down in NC. They aren't the best, but like I said, I'm not exactly feeling chipper at the moment, and editing photos is the last thing I want to do right now.

I believe there is a little man behind my eyeballs. And he's dancing and playing with knives. He's feeling rather stabby today.

Sadistic bastard.




This one was obviously taken at an aquarium. I WANT IT.







We went out deep-sea fishing, and a few friends swam alongside the boat.






So there you have it. Next week I'll put up some better photos, I promise. For now...sleep.

3 comments:

  1. What do you mean, 'better photos'? these are great! I particularly like the last one with the sun over the water.

    Hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree feel better soon & you have put some awesome photos. Serious.

    I've also given you an award: http://theconfusedhomemaker.com/2009/10/13/awards-thank-yous/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma: I have many better photos in my other computer :-p But, I was too lazy to boot that one up (it's old as hell, so it takes a while to start up). I'm looking into a portable hard drive to put everything from that computer onto :-) And yea, I like that sunset photo too.

    Beth: Thanks! I'm starting to feel a little better, but this cold is being particularly stubbron. And thanks for the award! I'll be sure to display it :)

    ReplyDelete

Because I'm needy.