Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Fiction 500

So I'm absolutely thrilled - my short story has been posted over at Fiction 500! The site itself is the brain-child of the Badass Geek. Basically, it's a collection of short-stories that are all under 500 words.

It's tougher than it sounds. Fleshing out a story in a measly 500 words is proving to be an interesting challenge.

So, if you're interested, go on and click that little button to the right labeled Fiction 500. Go on...dooo it.

Or you can just click on the link below :)

Happy readings!

Fiction 500

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you participated! The project wouldn't be the same without you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Badass! I really enjoy trying to write stories within the 500 word limit. It's got the creative juices flowing :-p

    ReplyDelete

Because I'm needy.