Saturday, March 13, 2010

Break

It's been a while since I've been on Blogger and posted something. It has also been a while since I've read any of the blogs that I follow, and for that I am sorry. I needed some "me" time.

Relax, I'm not leaving the blogging world yet. I know that you all were anxiously awaiting my return, right?? (cue the cricket chirping)

I could make excuses here. I could blame the hormonal mess that I've become lately (I think far too much for my own good), or I could blame my computer (my normal computer up and died in a blaze of blue screen of death glory - the other one I use runs on Vista, which, if you've ever seen me use it, is kind of like a slug trying to figure out aerospace engineering).

Quite honestly World, I think I needed a break from writing. My blog posts have been decreasing in quality recently, and it's not a trend that I'm particularly proud of.

I think that sometimes a little break is a good thing. It enables one to truely appreciate that which has been cut off.

And I swear, if Vista decides that I need to use the mousepad for one more shortcut, then I'm going to have to throw this computer out the freaking window.

Dear Vista,

No, I DO NOT WANT TO PRINT.

<3 Nyx


So I'm back. Hope you're ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because I'm needy.