Friday, May 8, 2009

Intro

Notion: n. an opinion, view, or belief; vague or imperfect conception or idea of something; a fanciful or foolish idea.

Hi there.

Have you ever had an urge? An urge that worms its way into your brain and bulldozes any and all of your other thoughts until they cry out for mercy in some sort of desperate attempt to matter?

This blog is that urge for me. I have no reason to think that any of the writing contained within it will hold any sort of significance towards anyone out there in the blogosphere. After all, I hold no qualifications. You have no reason to believe me, other than I consider myself to be an honest person. Well, honest where it matters.

Mostly, I figure that I'll let this blog take me where it wants to. Sometimes, it's not about whether or not you have a subject you want to write about - sometimes it's more about what words drag themselves out.

-Nyx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because I'm needy.